- Bacteria infection:Rotting of tail, body, fin, head, popping eyes, ulcer, dropsy and infection of wound etc.
- Parasite infection:White spots, cloudy eyes, body slime, small sized external parasite (hexamita, trichodina, nematodes etc) and gill flakes etc.
- Fungus infection:Cotton wool disease of tail, body, fins, head and fungi infection.
- Gill disease infection:Rotting gills, sleeping disease, abnormal movement of gills and all other gill related diseases.
- Kills bacteria and improve water quality.
- Stop cross infection of new entrant fishes in existing tank/pond.
Add 1ml per 10L of water. This process can be repeated in 5 days time and no water change is needed. Only after medicinal treatmet process, the need to change water or not can be gauged.
For preventive dosage, add 1ml to every 20L of water in every two weeks time.
When there are new entrant fishes, dose 1ml to every 10L of water. Do so every 3 days to totally eradicate bacteria and parasites.