- it can be used to dechlorinate tap water, and it has no effects on plants because it neutralizes when it comes into contact with the chlorine in water.
- - It can lower chlorine levels in swimming pools and spas following super chlorination.
- - It is used in the tanning of leather.
- - It can treat cyanide poisoning.
- - As a component in hand warmers and other chemical heating pads that produce heat by exothermic crystallization of a supercooled solution
Hypo crystal is Sodium Thiosulfate. Hypo Crystal is used for eliminate chlorine in tap water. Package include: • 1 KG of Sodium Hypo Crystal. Application: Fish tank dosage: 10 liters of water plus one gram (one gram of 2-3 capsules) Pond dosage: use 10 grams of this product in one cubic meter (about 2-3 capsules per gram) Use once a week, or add one time each time you change the new water to remove the residual chlorine and excess ammonia nitrogen, and wait until it is completely dissolved in the new water before you can pour it directly into the fish tank. Fish ponds can be directly spread evenly.