A Daily Diet For All Small-Mouthed Tropical Fish
Multi-colored, granulated pellets providing superior nutrition for tetras, barbs and other small-mouthed tropical fish.
A Related Link:
- Pellets Types
- Micro Coating
- Our unique "Micro Coating" eliminates nutrition loss and water clouding.
- The premium-select marine & vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require larger energy reserves.
- A balance of Krill and Spirulina offers vivid coloration.
- This precisely colored granule improves underwater visibility thereby resulting in more rapid acceptance with less uneaten food.
- A softer texture that's ideally suited for most smaller community tank fishes.
- Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding as water quality issues can result. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
- Note: HIKARI® TROPICAL MICRO PELLETS® contain higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another.
- Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets as a daily diet for
Tetras, barbs and other small mouthed tropical fish
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 43%||min. 7%||max. 7%||max. 10%||max. 17%||min.1.1%|
|sample||0.77 oz (22g)||Item No. 21102|
|1.58 oz (45g)||Item No. 21108|