Carrys Multi Grain Features:
* Added prebiotics and probiotics keep rabbits on feed and support digestive health
* Balanced protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals rabbits need to thrive
* Vitamin A support breeding does and eye health, and promotes sleek and shiny fur
* High protein to promote growth in larger breeds
* Energy and protein levels support nutritional needs of breeding and lactating does
While introducing a new food to your rabbit, gradually Multi Grain with your pets old diet. Increase the amount of Multi Grain over a period of 7 to 10 days. This will allow your pet to adjust to the new food and it will prevent any upset to your pets digestive system. Feed your rabbit 1/4 to 1 cup of MultiGrain per day depending on the age of your pet. Complement this feeding with unlimited amounts of hay. Always regulate the food portion to maintain your pets weight. A pregnant or lactating female will sometimes eat 2 to 3 times as much as a normal adult. Remove and discard uneaten food everyday and clean the bowl prior to refilling it. Always maintain fresh drinking water near your pets food container.