PH HIGHER - USE AQUADENE PH HIGHER * To increase the pH of water when necessary
The pH water varies with each region of the country. Foreign materials, (i.e, fish excretions, aquarium rock) and biological activity within the aquarium also effect the pH level. If the pH drops below 6.5, the biological filter's efficiency may be reduced or halted: this will cause a build-up of ammonia in the system. With AQUADENE pH HIGHER, the pH may be increase to a desired level for aquarium inhabitants
DIRECTIONS: (SHAKE WELL)
- Check the pH of your aquarium water.
- To increase the pH, add 1 capful for every 20 gallons of water
- Wait approx 3 min, re-check the pH level before adding more AQUADENE pH HIGHER
- If the fish are present make small adjustment over several days
- If high level of ammonia have accumulated due to low pH, raise the pH slowly to prevent Generation of high levels of the toxic form of ammonia