PH LOWER - USE AQUADENE PH LOWER * To decrease the pH of water when necessary
AQUADENE PH LOWER
*Ajusts pH levels
*Counteracts factors that affect pH levels (pollutants form fish excretions, gravel). PH levels falling below 6.5 can reduce or halt biological filter performance, causing ammonia build-up
*1 capful for every 20 gallons lowers levels about 0.3 pH units
DIRECTIONS: (SHAKE WELL)
- Check the pH of your aquarium water.
- If it is high, add 1 capful of pH Lower for every 20 gallons of water.
- Wait 3 minutes and check the pH again. Add pH Lower as needed.
- If the fish are present in the tank during treatment, do no lower the pH more than 0.3 pH units every 24 hours.
- Contains phosphoric acid solution